- With reference to the Covid-19 international pandemic, please see the following link if you require information concerning visitors to England –
- If guests advise in advance that they will arrive by car, they will be allocated exclusive use of the driveway for the duration of their stay.
- During check-in, staff will wear a mask.
- In the hallway entrance, there is a box of masks, and a bottle of alcohol hand-sanitiser which guests can use when they come in.
- In the lodging, all frequently touched surfaces are cleaned with a professional anti-virus and anti-bacteria surface cleaner before guests check in. If a guest wishes to use it during their stay, a bottle of the surface cleaner is in the black box in the bathroom. If so, please read the instructions on the bottle.
- At Crystal Palace B&B, cashless payments are conducted.
- We try to ensure that a gap period of at least 24 hours is implemented between guests.
- The guests have exclusive use (no other guests) of the top floor of the house.
- The self-service continental breakfast enhances physical distancing. Most items are individually-wrapped.
- There is a sink in the guest’s private bathroom in which guests can regularly wash their hands
+ there is a bottle of alcohol hand-sanitiser upstairs in the lodging for guests to use during their stay.
- Mid-stay cleaning is avoided as far as possible.
- Before check-out, we request that guests open some windows in the front and back of the lodging.